Friday, October 22, 2010

Andreas Scholl - Wayfaring Stranger - Folksongs - Orpheus Chamber Orchestra

    Wayfaring Stranger - Folksongs
    Andreas Scholl: contratenor
    Orpheus Chamber Orchestra


    01 - I Am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger
    02 - Salley Gardens
    03 - My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose
    04 - Wild Mountain Thyme
    05 - Henry Martin
    06 - Charming Beauty Bright
    07 - I Will Give My Love an Apple
    08 - She Moved Through the Fair
    09 - Blow the Wind Southerly
    10 - Wife of Usher's Well
    11 - I Loved a Lass
    12 - Pretty Saro
    13 - Down in Yon Forest
    14 - Barbara Allen
    15 - Wraggle Taggle Gypsies, 0!
    16 - Annie Laurie
    17 - Black Is the Color




    Download: Mp3 320 Kbps
    Links Megaupload:
    Parte 1 | Parte 2
    Source URL: http://moremusicisthekey.blogspot.com/2010/10/andreas-scholl-wayfaring-stranger.html
    Visit moremusicisthekey for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive