Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Richard Wagner - Der "Ring" Ohne Worte - Berliner Philharmoniker & Lorin Maazel

    Richard Wagner - Der "Ring" Ohne Worte
    The 'Ring' Without Words - Orchestral Highlights from The Ring Cycle
    Berliner Philharmoniker
    Lorin Maazel: regência



    01 Das Rheingold - Thus, we begin in the 'greenish twilight' of the Rhine
    02 Das Rheingold - float up to the home of the Gods
    03 Das Rheingold - fall amongst hammering dwarfs 'smithying' away
    04 Das Rheingold - ride Donner's thunderbolt...
    05 Die Walkure - Act I - In the sound code - we 'see' his loving gaze
    06 Die Walküre - Act I - their flight
    07 Die Walküre - Act II - Wotan's rage
    08 Die Walküre - Act III - The Cavalcade of Brunnhilde's sisters
    09 Die Walküre - Act III - Wotan's farewell to his favorite daughter
    10 Siegfried - Act I - Mime's fright
    11 Siegfried - Act I - Siegfried's forging of the magic sword
    12 Siegfried - Act I - His wanderings through the forest
    13 Siegfried - Act I - from Act II - his slaying of the Dragon
    14 Siegfried - Act I - the Dragon's lament
    15 Götterdämerung - Act I - day breaking 'round Siegfried's and Brunnhilde's passion
    16
    Götterdämerung - Act I - Siegfried's Rhine journey
    17
    Götterdämerung - Act II - Hagen's call to his clan
    18
    Götterdämerung - Act II - Siegfried and the Rhinemaidens
    19
    Götterdämerung - Act III - his death and the funeral music
    20
    Götterdämerung - Act III - Immolation



    Download: Mp3 320 Kbps
    Links Megaupload:
    Parte 1 | Parte 2
    Source URL: http://moremusicisthekey.blogspot.com/2010/11/richard-wagner-der-ohne-worte-berliner.html
    Visit moremusicisthekey for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive