Richard Wagner - Der "Ring" Ohne Worte - Berliner Philharmoniker & Lorin Maazel

Richard Wagner - Der "Ring" Ohne Worte
The 'Ring' Without Words - Orchestral Highlights from The Ring Cycle
Berliner Philharmoniker
Lorin Maazel: regência



01 Das Rheingold - Thus, we begin in the 'greenish twilight' of the Rhine
02 Das Rheingold - float up to the home of the Gods
03 Das Rheingold - fall amongst hammering dwarfs 'smithying' away
04 Das Rheingold - ride Donner's thunderbolt...
05 Die Walkure - Act I - In the sound code - we 'see' his loving gaze
06 Die Walküre - Act I - their flight
07 Die Walküre - Act II - Wotan's rage
08 Die Walküre - Act III - The Cavalcade of Brunnhilde's sisters
09 Die Walküre - Act III - Wotan's farewell to his favorite daughter
10 Siegfried - Act I - Mime's fright
11 Siegfried - Act I - Siegfried's forging of the magic sword
12 Siegfried - Act I - His wanderings through the forest
13 Siegfried - Act I - from Act II - his slaying of the Dragon
14 Siegfried - Act I - the Dragon's lament
15 Götterdämerung - Act I - day breaking 'round Siegfried's and Brunnhilde's passion
16
Götterdämerung - Act I - Siegfried's Rhine journey
17
Götterdämerung - Act II - Hagen's call to his clan
18
Götterdämerung - Act II - Siegfried and the Rhinemaidens
19
Götterdämerung - Act III - his death and the funeral music
20
Götterdämerung - Act III - Immolation



Download: Mp3 320 Kbps
Links Megaupload:
Parte 1 | Parte 2

Popular posts from this blog

J.S. Bach - Violin Concertos: Rachel Podger, Brecon Baroque (2010) (PCM 24bit-192kHz + RedBook rip)

Marcel Dupre (1986-1971) - Organ Works Vol. 7: Ben van Oosten

Jennifer Bate - Olivier Messiaen: Diptyque, Verset pour la Fete de la Dedicace, Livre du Saint Sacrament